Wednesday, October 3, 2007

News and thoughts

We borrowed the dad of new pups, from a friend of ours for the past few days to see how we liked him. He passed. So, we should have a new shih tzu pup added to our household within a month.

Scrapbooking is fun, but I'm always behind. :-( wah

Soccer is good exercise.

I think food usually tastes better when someone else makes it and cleans up the mess. But, there are always exceptions to the rules.

It is good to learn something new every day.

Monday, I swept the front porch and wiped the door a bit. I must say that it really did make a difference.

Half of our windows have been cleaned inside and out. Half left to go. whew! (inspired by holidaygrandplan.com)

It's all in a day's work. he he he

UGh. It's anti-procrastination day (flylady.net) I've procrastinated again! Why do I keep doing that???

No comments:

Post a Comment