Thursday, April 24, 2008

Confessions

GUESS WHAT!!! I sold the Game boy advance my ds gave me (hand me down) at Christmas and upgraded myself to my very very own Nintendo DS Lite!!! yipppee.....and guess why.=>----- Animal Crossing, of course. There, I've paid off one mortgage and gotten my store upgraded once and I've planted plenty of trees throughout the town and about ready to reap the harvest and upgrade my home again. he he he....sooooo fun
and, I also like Brain Age, but I have to bum that game from EDD --- actually, I've confiscated it and keep it with my system. he he he
After first playing Animal Crossing on a tv console at my sister's about 5 whopping years ago, I finally have the game.
I bought it for EDD on her DS way back when she got hers a few years ago and MDD also has a copy...and of course, DS has his very own as well. Anyway, EDD saved a space for my identity on hers, but I never ever found the free time to spend on it. But yippee skippy now with homeschooling off my agenda, I can relax a bit and play in virtual world -- I actually named mine LaLaLand. te he he he hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment